Vameer by S.J. TillyMy rating: 0 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
I was very lucky to receive Vameer after Volik as an ARC!
And what a treat it was ... Where Volik had me think about his horns ... Vameer well .... purrr purrrr
It was again a wonderful original vampire story, similar to Volik but different enough that it didn't give you a "déjà vu" feeling. AND it basically picked up where Volik left off, continuing the whole Bonded Souls world and storyline in general. The ending already hints to what or who book 3 will be about (I was rooting for #4 in line but I am a patient girl) ... And just like it's brother I can highly recommend Vameer! I cannot wait for the other stories in this universe, sadly we have to wait til 2028!!! I want to cry when I think about it ....
And what a treat it was ... Where Volik had me think about his horns ... Vameer well .... purrr purrrr
It was again a wonderful original vampire story, similar to Volik but different enough that it didn't give you a "déjà vu" feeling. AND it basically picked up where Volik left off, continuing the whole Bonded Souls world and storyline in general. The ending already hints to what or who book 3 will be about (I was rooting for #4 in line but I am a patient girl) ... And just like it's brother I can highly recommend Vameer! I cannot wait for the other stories in this universe, sadly we have to wait til 2028!!! I want to cry when I think about it ....

No comments:
Post a Comment