Sunday, July 26, 2026

Review: Always With You in New York

Always With You in New York Always With You in New York by Holly Lipovits
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



View all my reviews







This was an ARC read.
This is a really cute love story about Zoe and Ben. I read it without reading the first one of the series and even though it made absolute sense, I still had the feeling I would enjoy it more thoroughly if I read book 1 first.  To really understand what happened and how Zoe became the way she did. 
On it's own it is a beautiful love story and it shows how, even when you are happy, you have to consciously put in an effort to maintain your relationship, communicate, give each other space and trust. And even when there is temptation from the other side, think ... this is not just in love, but at work too ... That grass is not always greener, not really. And the most important lesson I think: trust your gut, from day one, if something feels off, listen ... keep going, but be aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: Vameer

What is everyone reading about?