Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Review: Toxic Kiss: A Dark Rockstar Romance of Toxic Love, Obsession, and Forbidden Desire

Toxic Kiss: A Dark Rockstar Romance of Toxic Love, Obsession, and Forbidden Desire Toxic Kiss: A Dark Rockstar Romance of Toxic Love, Obsession, and Forbidden Desire by Brooklyn Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews







I received this as an ARC.
And I loved Cy and Haven's story for various reasons ...
It was dark, sometimes questionable (his behavior lol)  but it was all explained.
In the end even acceptable.
But I also love the fact it has an underlying story about a separate struggle and journey. One that has effect on a lot of people, one that is very realistic and needs to get more attention. I could tell you what it's about but I don't want to spoil anything ... (quoting River Song "spoilers!") ...
It's a very hmmpf review I know but it really is 5 stars .... A good story, good spice and well you know ... SPOILERS ....  Curious?? Go buy it and read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: Vameer

What is everyone reading about?