Review: Toxic Kiss: A Dark Rockstar Romance of Toxic Love, Obsession, and Forbidden Desire

Toxic Kiss: A Dark Rockstar Romance of Toxic Love, Obsession, and Forbidden Desire Toxic Kiss: A Dark Rockstar Romance of Toxic Love, Obsession, and Forbidden Desire by Brooklyn Cross
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews







I received this as an ARC.
And I loved Cy and Haven's story for various reasons ...
It was dark, sometimes questionable (his behavior lol)  but it was all explained.
In the end even acceptable.
But I also love the fact it has an underlying story about a separate struggle and journey. One that has effect on a lot of people, one that is very realistic and needs to get more attention. I could tell you what it's about but I don't want to spoil anything ... (quoting River Song "spoilers!") ...
It's a very hmmpf review I know but it really is 5 stars .... A good story, good spice and well you know ... SPOILERS ....  Curious?? Go buy it and read it! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burn

Welcome and about me!

Dodge Devil's Tide MC #1