Sunday, August 2, 2026

Review: Phantom Dreams: A Dark Romantasy

Phantom Dreams: A Dark Romantasy Phantom Dreams: A Dark Romantasy by Antonella Sinner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews








"I turned my head and immediately regretted possessing functioning eyesight."
After angels, Antonella introduced me to the world of tiger shifters.
What a ride. The book was filled with sarcasm, banter and spice. It leans more deeply in the fantasy realm as that part is very detailed and promises to be more so in part 2 of this duet.
But there is a lot of spice too (woot woot) and you got to love it ... It has multiple POV not just Malia and Daitari. I loved that it completes the story even more.
The high level of sarcasm and banter was right up my ally (not just between the 2 MC's but in general) I am a big fan of both and it's a day to day thing here too.
It also is a fine example of how indoctrination works and the effects it has, even when being confronted with how wrong they were. And the struggle to accept the fact that everything you thought to be real is not.
I cannot wait to read part 2 of this duet and see how it concludes, since there is a skip between the last chapter and the epilogue ...
When I saw it was about a Tiger King I went (thankfully wrong) straight to the series that is on one of those big streamer .... I was expecting uncle daddy stuff, so glad I was wrong ;) but I have to keep wondering about how those 3 big fingers fit ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: Vameer

What is everyone reading about?