Sunday, July 19, 2026

Review: Book People

Book People Book People by Ashley Claire
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews






This was an ARC read.
This was also the first time I truly read a book with one of the MC's that carried the name of one of my sons ... (I had a Ben before but that was a Benoit so it wasn't quite the same LOL).
I admit I blurred out the name Christopher in my brain in some of the steamy scenes because that was just a bit too creepy for me (I don't want to read about my son having steamy ***) 
But other than that it was very cute. I loved the fact the FMC had a bookstore (if I ever win Euromillions it's what I'll do) and the 2 POV was again very well written.
You got enough backstory to get the overall feel of what had happened and it didn't feel rushed at all.
This was book 3 of Brews, Blooms & Books - but it was perfect to read as a stand alone. I do feel like I want to read the other ones too at this point, which will lead to a re-read of this one since it's the final one.
It was a quick read, well paced and kept me going to finish it! I recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: Vameer

What is everyone reading about?