Tethered Love by Ann EinersonMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
Very cute and quick read. Loved the 2 POV and the pregnancy struggles.
Nice example that you can find your family, not in blood, but by choice.
I was a bit jealous at how the whole involvement was from the moment Heath found out he was going to be a dad. Not everyone is that lucky. The whole diabetes inclusion did not bother me at all, it explained real life day to day struggle, and there is no need to keep stuff like that under the rug. Enough people have hidden diseases or disabilities and it's about time those are popping up everywhere in stead of everybody being young healthy and size 0.
I do hope that the next book that is announced about Briggs will be with Wren coz I am worried about her! If you like cowboys, banter, pregnancy hormones (and lots of s*x) you will like this read ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment