Monday, July 27, 2026

Review: The Second Time Ends In Sirens

The Second Time Ends In Sirens The Second Time Ends In Sirens by A.M. Black
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews








This is an ARC read. This was also a book that made me cry. One that was at times a little too close to home, even though it's been over a decade, some of it even longer, closer to two, I felt it, I understood. I finished it with, well not a sense of pfew because NO HEA and a CLIFFHANGER! 
But do I recommend it? Absolutely! It has multiple POV's but it's never confusing. It's never too much. It shows you how others see it, experience it - the villain - the friends - the hero - I don't want to say victim but you get my drift. I listened to part of the Spotify list it came with (I love this trend, I want to be there for every single book I read) I was quiet, I read past my bedtime yesterday coz I HAD TO finish it ...now I just want to read book 2 coz the ending is too raw to just leave it behind and go to the next book (which I will regardless). This book is very detailed, one chapter comes with it's own warning. This book is very intense, and it showed me that things from the past can be in your mind again, so those trigger warnings are serious. Did it stop me? Nope .... I guess you experience it differently.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: Vameer

What is everyone reading about?