Sincerely, Butterfly by Alisha WilliamsMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
So ... this was an ARC read.
It was also my first female serial killer- reverse harem one ...
I think I enjoyed it way too much, since I found myself chuckling a lot.
I ended up also being able to understand why everything happened the way it did ... is it morally dark grey going to black? For sure ... but it's a book! There was a lot of spice, a lot of killing and an amazing amount of things that made me laugh - I loved Nola and her wit very much.
But my favorite characters? Toren and Skittles! I know ... I don't want to spoil anything but the way her dad is (and her mom) ... They are absolutely wonderful ... It's not for the faint of heart ... it goes way outside the box (like if the box is the size of an ant, and the story the size of a pool) but yeah I dig it ... I love the whole New Orleans scene, for me, as fan of some vampires that live there, I think it's the perfect backdrop for a story like this. Highly recommend this darker reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment