Broken by Lira DarkwatersMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
This was an ARC novella.
The dark short story of what happened when 6 year old Nico was adopted and his sister Maya was left behind in a group home.
A story of love.
It is way more complex than that, and it introduces you to the main characters of the next 5 books.
From reading her previous book, and this short story or introduction or whatever you want to call it, I know those will be books that leave you raw. If you go to Instagram @Lirawaters13 you can even vote which character's story you want to read next .... I recommend! Join me in this dark world of Broken kids.
The dark short story of what happened when 6 year old Nico was adopted and his sister Maya was left behind in a group home.
A story of love.
It is way more complex than that, and it introduces you to the main characters of the next 5 books.
From reading her previous book, and this short story or introduction or whatever you want to call it, I know those will be books that leave you raw. If you go to Instagram @Lirawaters13 you can even vote which character's story you want to read next .... I recommend! Join me in this dark world of Broken kids.
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment