Review: An Immortal's Redemption

An Immortal's Redemption An Immortal's Redemption by Antonella Sinner
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews






This was an ARC read I received from Antonella.

And my first Angel smut-book ... This is the fun of reading ARC ... you get to read books you don't usually pick out because something about them is like "hmm nah" ... since I am not a religious person I was kinda taking a dive into the deep end ... and what a dive! This kind of angel can always come and visit me ... I read it in 2 days and I really really wanted to continue to see how the story ended for Talia - who was going to be her HEA, if there would even be a HEA ... I had all my questions answered and I cannot wait to read another one of Ms Sinner's books (you gotta love the surname too!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burn

Welcome and about me!

Dodge Devil's Tide MC #1