When Hell Freezes Over: Book 2 in the When The Lights Go Down Series by Hailey Klier DeckerMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
This was an ARC read.
This was a cute book. It's presented as a stand alone from a series but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I read book 1 too.
I know the moment I get a chance I will read it though :) Since I have some questions left and/or feel like I miss certain thing to fully grasp the whole story.
But in the end it's about when love comes knocking, and how it's important that it is at the right time. Just like real life. It's not easy, it can be full of heartbreak but when it finally is the right time, it all just comes together. Hurricane and B discovered this the hard way ...and even though 6 years is not the biggest age gap ever, it can be big enough at certain points in life it makes a difference. I enjoyed their story, I want to read more about Gray and Mia and I suspect Rylee will be next and I am definitely going to check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment