Friday, July 24, 2026

Review: Rival's Pledge

Rival's Pledge Rival's Pledge by Maddison Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews






OMG
So first *opens notes on phone*
"Don't judge me, you're sitting around reading when you know there are chores you should be doing" - Thiago 
Well Thiago, as it happens, I did my chores before sitting down and reading this  ACCUSATION!! Coz I'm a good girl - Sincerly Pat
But yeah this was a good book, not a fast reading one, coz there were a lot of layers, a lot of depth, and it's a 3 POV that left me wondering until the end. Some stuff I had figured out but man!! That final chapter!! Of course it's book 1 so now I HAVE to get my hands on book 2 when it's released so I can continue this very addicting deep story! So HEA? I think so but I am not sure, I am afraid to say anything really coz I have many many questions in my head now ... Well done Maddison! I look forward to the sequel ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: Vameer

What is everyone reading about?