Emmaline: A Story of Love in the Vale: Pitch Black Fantasy RomCom with Smexy Elves by Kristen CoarMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
This is an ARC review.
Kristen gave me the chance to read this book a while ago, I purposely scheduled it close to release date and I am so happy I waited to read it ... It was soooo good ... but chapter 19 just broke my heart. I felt it all.
It's in the world of Elves ... or Smexy Elves ;)
The POV is from Emmaline ... and man .. It's hard to not root for whatever she is rooting for :)
It was a fluent read, it took me less than 24 hours to finish it, well no, devour it.
I even read it in the back seat of the car for a 20 min drive, I needed to know what happened next.
And the ending .... a smudge black dark real feel good stuff (believe me, it felt good) and the feels.
Yeah go get it, read it, devour it, bring out your stalker self and own it.
#goddessblessthismess
Release date 07.23.2026
Kristen gave me the chance to read this book a while ago, I purposely scheduled it close to release date and I am so happy I waited to read it ... It was soooo good ... but chapter 19 just broke my heart. I felt it all.
It's in the world of Elves ... or Smexy Elves ;)
The POV is from Emmaline ... and man .. It's hard to not root for whatever she is rooting for :)
It was a fluent read, it took me less than 24 hours to finish it, well no, devour it.
I even read it in the back seat of the car for a 20 min drive, I needed to know what happened next.
And the ending .... a smudge black dark real feel good stuff (believe me, it felt good) and the feels.
Yeah go get it, read it, devour it, bring out your stalker self and own it.
#goddessblessthismess
Release date 07.23.2026

No comments:
Post a Comment