Mend to be broken

 My first ARC book was my second choice of the year.



Mend to be broken written by Iris De Vree

I was planning on reading one of my physical books in my collection when I got this thrown in my lap, so my physical book is back in the shelves and I jumped into the wild world of ARC .
After receiving and reading the advanced copy from the author, I posted this review on Goodreads:

I got it and it dragged me into this new world ... it held me hostage until I finished it and now I am hungry for the next book....
I really loved the story of Aurelia and August, and I cannot wait to find out more -
I could relate, it was fun, a pretty quick read with its 337p, it definitely left you wanting more and a whole new world to discover.
I would recommend this to people who like romantasy or just a cute romance story with a side of magic... And the magic promises to get better and more in book 2 and maybe the answer to a question or 20 we have left
*** SPOILER ***The only remark I have is that E. deserved more development, a bit more explained, I felt like I missed part of that storyline

I am still working on making my reviews longer and better but it was my first try at it.✌
Since I bought the deluxe edition of the book, had it signed and got the 2 previous books she published on my to be read pile and in my bookshelves .

Side of deluxe edition

Some of the beautiful art

Blurb











Blurb in case you want to find out more 





Dedication


Back art

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burn

Welcome and about me!

Dodge Devil's Tide MC #1