Thursday, August 13, 2026

Review: Unforgivable

Unforgivable Unforgivable by Meghan French
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews








This was an ARC read
And it was spicy! I loved Fern and Sean so much! 
It was a little age gap story but I loved the other parts of the tropes better: ONS, religion, trauma, ...
I have never been a fan of religion (to each it's own) but this is a very good example of how messed up it can be, and how it can destroy your life and more how you perceive yourself.
On the other hand it also shows how some people just shouldn't have kids, regardless of what happens (loss of spouse, illness, etc) there is no excuse to pick strangers over your own kids, nor drugs or alcohol. This is a very touchy subject for me (if you know you know).
But I also like how they explored all that stuff from Fern's bucket lists ... I might have googled a certain Japanese something ... If you want to know what? Go read the book ....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: Vameer

What is everyone reading about?