Review: While We Sin - Forsaken
While We Sin - Forsaken by Janis AlderMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
This was an ARC read ...
It took me a while to know what to write here as a review and this is my personal opinion.
I loved the story: it was detailed and slow enough to enjoy the development of what was going on between Eden, Sebastian and Damian. For that alone I am giving it 4 stars.
Personally I have to add honestly that I missed warmth, it felt very clinical - there was a lot of repetition of words or things that weren't really necessary anymore.
And could we please get a back story of Sebastian and Damian, we know a lot about Eden, but they are big mysteries. I want to know what makes them tick, what makes them be who they are. For some reason music of the Editors came to mind when they were talking about their band While we bleed ... but that is just a wild guess ...Like I said I loved the story but it could have been so much more, maybe in a sequel?
It took me a while to know what to write here as a review and this is my personal opinion.
I loved the story: it was detailed and slow enough to enjoy the development of what was going on between Eden, Sebastian and Damian. For that alone I am giving it 4 stars.
Personally I have to add honestly that I missed warmth, it felt very clinical - there was a lot of repetition of words or things that weren't really necessary anymore.
And could we please get a back story of Sebastian and Damian, we know a lot about Eden, but they are big mysteries. I want to know what makes them tick, what makes them be who they are. For some reason music of the Editors came to mind when they were talking about their band While we bleed ... but that is just a wild guess ...Like I said I loved the story but it could have been so much more, maybe in a sequel?
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment