Review: UNAwere
UNAwere by Jess McFarlaneMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
This was an ARC read.
Oh Grumble Bum and Red ... your story was WOW ... the feels ... the yearning.
This was another original spin on werewolves and I liked it a lot.
It was strictly from Red's POV so you were left with a lot of questions and guessing while reading but it was al clear and packed in a nice gift with a big bow when finished.
It made you laugh out loud, the banter - sometimes one sided since she is the one with ADHD was hilarious and you felt what she felt, the character development was really good.
So if you like grumpy guys, ADHD girls and werewolves, you should read this!
You will not regret it and I know I will never feel the same when I see a red hatchback car or hear talk radio ... or taco's for that reason :)
I wonder what else Jess has up her sleeve ...

Comments
Post a Comment