Review: The One-Night Secret

The One-Night Secret The One-Night Secret by Brighton Walsh
My rating: 5 of 5 stars










This was an ARC/ALC read combo ... Yeah I did it ... While listening to the book being narrated I read it too .. And well it was a lot more intense that way ... I loved there were tiny differences in both, things that SOUND better vs things that READ better ... didn't bother in the slightest.
With The One Night Secret we pick up a day before The Roommate Rules ends with THE one night stand ... followed by THE big reveal (and knowing the Steele Brothers it is BIG coz those men are Reacher sized) ...
We meet up again with our brothers and their partners, the kids, Holly and Mabel of course. After all this I think we deserve a prequel of a young Mabel coz how old is she? And how did Mabel become Mabel?
The narrators were really enjoyable, the return of OG Penelope and Declan voices were an added bonus.
I am kinda sad this was the last installment ... but then again you could always read the ending of the prologue as the beginning of a new series??? Or is that wishful thinking??
I am not ready yet to say goodbye to the Steele brothers and Starlight Cove...


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burn

Welcome and about me!

Dodge Devil's Tide MC #1