Review: Ink, Blood, and Other Afflictions: Episode One

Ink, Blood, and Other Afflictions: Episode One Ink, Blood, and Other Afflictions: Episode One by Kristen Coar
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews









Well there are no words for the crazy world of Vera and Nikolai. I got to enjoy this as audiobook ... It was short but well it's not like you will forget it just as fast as you read/listened to it.
It made me giggle, the part I listened to at work made me blush and pray my bluetooth connection wouldn't fail since well it was *ahum* spicy or stabby depending on where I was ... and it left me with a death wish for a certain character :p It's part one of more to come ... but if you are a bit of a weirdo like me you will enjoy his! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burn

Welcome and about me!

Dodge Devil's Tide MC #1