Review: FXKIN ENTITY - Part I

FXKIN ENTITY - Part I FXKIN ENTITY - Part I by Jodie King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my god ... Blaire

View all my reviews




Oh my god ... Blaire 💔 My heart was breaking reading this ... I read a lot of books and watch a lot of crime and abuse ... Mostly it is the aftermath with general ideas of what happens. This is a gruesome detailed account of what happens when you are well being used as a living sex doll. A prop. Not just from her POV but also the other side in a way. This book is not smut. Not romance.. nor just erotica. This is the pitch black horror of it. You can almost feel it. At times my stomach felt it, my body did. This is no light reading and not for the faint of heart. It does show you what is possible and what some people go through. If you can handle that part, read it and have your heart broken with me. And when you think it can't get worse .. it does.
My only problem? The name Law... I am a One Piece fan and one of my favorite characters is Law ... I think I prefer mine over Blaire's






These 70 trigger warnings may contain spoilers! they don't just cover Part I—They cover Part II also.



These book's are EXTREMELY dark and heavy, they're unlike anything I've ever written before.
Take that into consideration. 

If you're new to pitch-black, read the TWs. If you're after dark romance, turn away. This ISN'T that.
​

Pitch-Black Paranormal Erotica
Psychological Horror
Morally Pitch-Black ENTITY MMC
Human - Broken FMC
Obsessive Behaviour
Non-Consensual (On Page and extremely detailed)
Consensual Non-Consensual (On Page)
Dubious Consent (On Page)
Mind and Body Control/Possession 
Degradation
Forced Voyeurism
Humiliation
Erotic Asphyxiation 
Somnophilia 
Sadism
Stockholm Syndrome 
Trauma Bond
Forced Orgasms
Edging/Denial 
Pain and Pleasure Play
Fear Play
Primal Play
Blood Play
Stretch Play
Rough Anal Play
Suicidal Ideation
Kidnap and Captivity
Self-Harm (Cutting)
Murder
Death 
Grief 
Torture
Betrayal 
Brutality
Restraints
Extreme Gore
Extreme Double Penetration 
Extreme Mental Abuse
Extreme Body Mutilation
Extreme Feminine Rage and Revenge
Extreme Trauma and Depression
Domestic Violence (On-Page)
Marital Abuse (On-Page)
Expansion and Morphing of Body Parts
Organised Crime
Human Auction and Sex Trafficking
Mentions of Mental Illness
Toxic Behaviour and Gaslighting
Cannibalism (On-Page)
Necrophilia (On-Page)
Unknown Pregnancy (loss resulting from graphic violence - On-Page) 
Religious Desecration
Heartbreak
Foul Language
Emotional Scenes
Shocking Scenes
Hallucinations
Forced Alcohol Consumption 
Suicide by Hanging (Flashback)
Loss of a Loved One and Grief 
Mentions of Child Abuse and Childhood Trauma (Past)
Mentions of Abusive and Toxic Parents
Mentions of Blackmail
Mentions of Starvation and Neglect 
Mentions of Satanic Rituals, Cults and Human Sacrifice
Mentions of Demons and Hauntings
Mentions of Human and Animal Skin Masks
VERY EXPLICIT and AGGRESSIVE forms of sex (e.g. Vaginal and Anal Double Fisting + More.)
Graphic Sexual and Physical Abuse (Extreme On-Page Rape and Gang-Rape.)

                This book (As a whole) has romance elements, but please do NOT consider it as a romance by any means. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burn

Welcome and about me!

Dodge Devil's Tide MC #1