Review: A Court of Thorns and Roses
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
View all my reviews
Well I did this as audiobook, since the whole series is on Kobo :)
I don't know yet what to think of Rhysand and since I started book 2 I'm even more conflicted (and trying to stay away from spoilers!)
But in a whole it was great listening material ... I won't make it by the release of book 6 to listen to the whole series (Crescent City and Glass Throne included) but I got time :)
I don't know yet what to think of Rhysand and since I started book 2 I'm even more conflicted (and trying to stay away from spoilers!)
But in a whole it was great listening material ... I won't make it by the release of book 6 to listen to the whole series (Crescent City and Glass Throne included) but I got time :)

Comments
Post a Comment