Saturday, September 5, 2026

Review: A Cage Painted Red: Explicit Version

A Cage Painted Red: Explicit Version A Cage Painted Red: Explicit Version by Jessica Nicholls
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews









This is an ARC review. Wow. This book shows you how easy it can be to get stuck in a cult when you think you are being saved. It's a cautionary tale about how easy sh*t can hit the fan. And the aftermath ... because once you get it, it's not easy to get out ... Due to personal circumstances it took me longer to read that it should have, yet, it made it possible for me to digest it better and think about it. And to realize it is really not far fetched. This is book 1 and I am anxious to read book 2 because well ... there is still so much more to come. It's a wonderful debut novel and I would definitely recommend it! Freya and Andre, I cannot wait to catch up with you again and to see if some of suspicions are on the money or if I am completely wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna catch up?

Review: A Cage Painted Red: Explicit Version

What is everyone reading about?