Review: Black Tank

Black Tank Black Tank by Wade Prull
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



View all my reviews









I received a copy of this short story from the author.
It's been almost a week since I finished this and I still don't really know what I read.
Figuring it was a novella I thought, 2 days max of reading ... or not.
It was very slow, very detailed, very repetitive.
It felt like I was in the mind of a person with severe autism or OCD ...
I thought I would know, at the end, what it was all about, the big reveal ... but it just left me with more questions than I had when I started the first chapters.
This might be someone else's cup of tea, unfortunately not mine.
Not a thriller but one big mystery!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Burn

Welcome and about me!

Dodge Devil's Tide MC #1